Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, November 27, 2015

a good Thanksgiving

Good morning.
We had a nice Thanksgiving. Dinner turned out great! The Lions won! Our Spartan basketball team won!  And, weather was mild enough we were able to go for an after dinner walk.   :-)
The turkey dinner turned out just fine despite our little teeny tiny kitchen.  I managed to get all the leftovers in the fridge for another dinner tonight.
I went into the Salon early in the morning and got it mostly decorated for Christmas. I'll finish up this morning before I start work.
And here's a fun little quote I pulled off Facebook.....
And I'm working today and tomorrow. Not real busy, which is normal for after Thanksgiving.
Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving, and have a nice Black Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Our fried turkey turned out really good. Went grocery shopping in a mostly empty store. Great day.
    Hope your work weekend goes well.

    ReplyDelete