Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

24 days

Good morning.
It was a very nice weekend weather wise, and a nice laid back weekend.
We got some nice walks in and did a lot of grilling.   :-)
The company replacing all the windows and patio doors in the apartment complex was working on the building across the street from us. That gave us some nice entertainment  during our afternoon happy hour on our balcony.


The top floor is done and they were tearing out the middle floor.
I don't know about the rest of the state, but it's been bone dry here. Where they don't water the grass is as brown as can be. Looks like we may get some rain the rest of the week. Glad I don't have my house, I'd be watering like crazy. And I told Craig, I think I'd rather see crushed stone than dead grass. At least in Vegas, what little grass they have, they water. So it's actually greener there than here!   :-)
But now, time to get ready for work.
24 days and counting.

1 comment: