Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, October 19, 2017

a weekday update.

Good morning.
Our beautiful fall weather continues! Low 80's during the day and low 60's at night. It's been nice weather for walking and it's nice to be able to open windows.  But, in anticipation of cooler weather coming this winter, we got us a little fire pit and tried it out....

We filled it with fire glass and it gives off quite a bit of heat, especially once the glass gets hot. So this will add a nice bit of ambiance on the cold winter evenings.   :-)
Tuesday we got our flu shots. I'm always a little nervous about getting them every since a friend of ours who's always gotten one ended up with a severe reaction and landed in the hospital. Fortunately, he recovered, although it took a long time. But 2 days after my shot, we are both fine.    :-)
Went Wed. for our weekly slot tournament, and as usual, didn't make the threshold.  Maybe next week.
Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now.

1 comment:

  1. I never get a flu shot. Took too many of them while I was in the Air Force. And I hate needles. I just trust that God will keep me healthy.
    Have a blessed weekend and enjoy your fire pit.

    ReplyDelete