Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, March 17, 2018

a Funday Monday win

Good morning.
I've just returned from my morning walk. This cold weather pattern just doesn't want to leave.   :-(
But, it's still better than back in Michigan.   And sunny nearly every day.     :-)
Haven't done a whole lot the last few days. Craig and I have either been walking in the afternoon, or going to the fitness center. We've also been watching some of the NCAA basketball tournament. Our Michigan State Spartans won their first game and play again on Sunday.
We didn't win anything on this weeks slot tournament, but I did win $25 on Funday Monday.
That's an e-mail I get once a month from the Realtor we bought the house from. They have this quiz with a question and 4 answers. You e-mail back your answer and they put all the correct answers in a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card. It's always easy figuring out the correct answer thanks to google.   :-)
And this month, my name was drawn! This is also the Realtor that gives out Pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving. So besides doing a great job with helping us buy our house over 3 years ago, they just keep on giving! I think it's a smart and relatively inexpensive way to keep their name out there.
Well, that's about it for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment