Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, March 11, 2018

a wet morning.

Good morning.
I just returned from my 40 minute walk.
Here's a couple of pics from my patio...
As our weather begins to warm, the ornamental cabbage starts to go to seed. But first, it elongates and flowers!
And the pansies are still doing good.
And here's a few pics from my walk this morning.

The Sheep Mountains were almost completely shrouded in clouds.
We had some rain move through the valley late yesterday and during the night. Fortunately, no rain for my walk.   :-)
 It's suppose to get sunny again today.
And i forgot to mention, Craig won $25 last Wed. at the Free Senior Slot Tournament! That's after I won the same just a few weeks earlier.
Also we washed and got half of the jeep waxed before the rain started yesterday. Hope to get the rest of it waxed today.
That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. We had some crazy weather blow through this morning. Rained so hard I couldn't see out the window.
    A trailer flipped next parish over. Fortunately no one was killed.
    Glad we are not supposed to get rain the next 3-4 days.
    Pretty scenery!

    ReplyDelete