Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, April 06, 2018

backyard pics.

Good morning.
I've just returned from my 40 minute morning walk. It's a mild 67 out this morning. Warmest morning we've had so far.   :-)
Here's a few pics of our ever evolving back yard.....
Our Bougainvillea made it through the winter and is blooming already! It should look a lot better in a few weeks as it has numerous new leaves starting to emerge. The purple creeping Lantana has pretty much bloomed all winter, but now is really starting to put out the flowers.




I've added a few pots of annuals this year.

We'll see how l;long they can take the heat.   :-)
Also, I went to the dentist and had my 6 mo. cleaning. All is good there. Craig and I gave each other haircuts, and a neighbor had a little patio party yesterday evening.
I've also started the process of looking into different medicare plans. Trying to figure out what I want to do. I have to sign up in July. At least it looks like I'll have my Obama care until then.   :-)
Well, that's all for now....

1 comment:

  1. Yard looks good! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete