Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, September 27, 2018

puzzles, puzzles, puzzles

Good morning.
Just a quick post before I head out for my walk....
Here's the latest 500 piece puzzles I did this week so far....
This vegi one was hard! Took me 4 days to finish.
The balloons? Just 2 days. easy peasy!
And a resident in our community took this pic Tuesday evening with his drone.
It's the moon setting over the spring mountains at the west end of the valley.
The CVS in the front left corner is across the street from our community.
Craig is getting the new Shingles shot today. I have to wait until Next week when my Medicare kicks in and then I'll get mine too.
We're waiting until mid October for our Flu shots. We've been advised since we're going on a late January cruise, you want peak effectiveness, because we'll stuck in close quarters with 2000 other people for 2 weeks, so you don't want to get it too early. Makes sense I guess.   :-)
Now I'm off for my walk......

1 comment:

  1. Whenever we would go TDY to somewhere, that's about when we'd get our shots. One to two weeks. Couldn't plan it because we often got delayed.
    Enjoy your trip when you go, and be safe. God bless.

    ReplyDelete