Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, October 07, 2018

I'm late

Good evening.
I didn't realize it's been over a week since my last post. How time flies when you're having fun.   :-)
 So here goes......
Here's the last puzzle I did last week.....

Took some time. Kind of a busy one.
And here's a sunrise one morning on my walk.....
Then, for lunch one day, I made a ham omelet.....

I'm getting sooo good at making these!
And here's the last 2 puzzles I did......

And an interesting thing I noticed.....
An advertisement on a banana.......
An actual advertisement of a movie on a banana peel!
I tell you, someone is always thinking of ways to get their message to you.   :-/
I thought it was bad enough you saw them on your cash register receipt.
I guess it's a sign of the times. I suppose I should be happy it's not a political ad.
Had enchilada soup for lunch today. A gift from a neighbor as thanks who just returned from being gone for the summer and I picked up their mail. So nice of her.
Another neighbor I've been getting mail for is returning this evening, and the last one, is coming back the end of the month.
I've been walking every day, and on Saturday's I've gone to the fitness center.
The weather here has cooled significantly. Last week we were near 100, and today, a high of only 70. That is a big change! we should be around 85 this time of year so we've gone from way above normal to way below. Kind of feels like I'm back in Michigan!
Well, a routine dentist visit tomorrow, and that's all I've got for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment