Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, November 29, 2018

rainbows and food

Good afternoon.
It's been a rainy day today. Can't remember the last time we had rain. It was kind of nice!
Here's another sunrise I took on my walk yesterday morning.....
Then, I made a batch of mini quiches...
It involves taking shredded potatoes, add a couple of eggs and half a cup of shredded cheese. Mix together and press into the bottom of muffin pans. Bake at 400 until golden then add 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese, dividing evenly into all the cups. top with 12 eggs I blended together and poured into each cup. Then add your choice of meat. This time I used turkey sausage crumbles.
Craig really likes these, and they freeze well.
And after my walk this morning with a neighbor, she gave me a pan of Cranberry, banana nut cake.  It was very good with our coffee!
And here's my Christmas lights.....

It's so nice doing these when it's 60 out compared to 20's or 30's back in Michigan.   :-)
And after our rain today....a beautiful rainbow!

You don't see that out here very often!
And just when I was ready to spend the money and get cable for our new TV, after researching, I've decided on Sling TV. It looks like I'll get most of the channels I want, for about half the cost of cable which has a ton of channels I'll never watch. And, our new TV has Sling already installed, so I don't need a box or stick thingy.   :-) And, my 30mps Internet connection looks like it'll be fast enough to stream. So we're happy for that. And with 1048 Gb's monthly Internet limit, I should have plenty for streaming. I only use about 35 Gb's a month right now. And out Internet provider posts my usage online so I can check anytime to make sure I'm okay.
So that's all I can think of right now....

2 comments:

  1. If we had broadband, we'd consider watching TV online again. But with only DSL, we'll stay with Dish for now.
    Your lights look nice!
    The rainbow is nice, too. God's promise not to destroy the earth by flood again.
    Your breakfast quiches look quite yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to ask. Fresh shredded potatoes or frozen?

    ReplyDelete