Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, March 05, 2019

busy, busy

Good afternoon.
The weather has been wonderful! Nearly 70 every day and sunshine. Although we may get some rain tonight and tomorrow.
We've had 3.09 inches so far this year. That is a lot considering the valley gets and average rainfall of just 3.67 for the entire year!And one day as I was working out in the yard, I saw this little guy......

I've seen him before, or one like him, but not real often.  And, I've done more puzzles......
The one above was a real challenge! Took me over a week to finish it. It was also a 1000 piece instead of most of the puzzles I've been doing which are 500 piece.
A pretty view from up on a tee off green across the road from the pond and our Sheep mountains.
And 2 other puzzles I've recently finished.....

And I've been pretty busy. I walk just about an hour every morning. Usually i start with a neighbor named Barbie, and when I finish our walk, I hook up with neighbors Gloria and Dave and walk with them. Then since the weather has warmed, I usually walk in the late morning/early afternoon with Craig.
I also blew out all the winter leaves and debris from the back yard, took the burlap off our Bougainvillea vine, and fertilized all the shrubs and plants. I also put down some grub-x so hopefully I don't have a problem with grubs this year. I can't believe how bad I had them last year!
I also scrubbed the gas grill, and reset the drip system for 3 days a week. So even though I haven't posted much, I've been pretty busy.

1 comment:

  1. Love the puzzles and the scenery.
    I'd do puzzles but I can't keep a table clear like Granny did.
    Or you, apparently.
    We are supposed to hit 70 now, but more rain every day.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete