Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, April 19, 2019

another week.

Good morning.
I've just returned from my morning walk and ate my bowl of Kellogg's Cinnamon and Pecan cereal.
Here's another pic of roses I see on my walk....
There's two bushes there and they are huge!
And here's the latest puzzle I just finished.....
Another challenging one but still enjoyable.
Here's the full moon this morning on my walk......

If you click on the pics, you'll see Mt Charleston in the distance, still covered in snow, even though we'll be near 90 here in the valley.
And this is another sight I saw on my morning walk.....
This house sits across from a road that comes into the main road, Widewing. From people I talked to, it appears someone had a medical issue, and either couldn't turn the corner, or stepped on the gas instead of the brakes. Came right across the street and up the drive and into the corner of the garage and courtyard. Hope he/she is okay.
I was going to bake another pie, but I don't have room in the fridge to store it right now. We have a large ham on one shelf ready to cook for Easter Sunday, and a turkey on another shelf thawing for a neighbor who is having a large family gathering and didn't have any room in her fridge.
In exchange for 'renting' space in my fridge, she said she'll bring over leftovers. Sounded good to me!
So other than picking up 2 neighbors mail while they are gone, I've been cleaning, trimming, working on puzzles, and enjoying retirement.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely sounds like a fair exchange for the use of your fridge.
    I hope the driver is okay, too. Good the vehicle didn't get any farther.
    A blessed Easter to you all.

    ReplyDelete