Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, April 07, 2019

spring update.

Good afternoon.
And a beautiful one it is! Sunny and 73. Can't get any better! And as promised, a few pic of my flowers.....

The geranium was planted last fall. Made it through the winter with mainly flower buds getting the brunt of the cold. But as the weather has warmed, it's really going to town!
And this is the daisy like plant I planted last year. It also has really gone to town!
And my latest puzzle.....
Another hard one! But still enjoyable, as I like the challenge.
      Even though I flew our Michigan State flag all week,
it wasn't enough. Our Spartan's fell to Texas Tech in the Final Four.
       My walking companion in the morning is heading back to Illinois next week, so it looks like I'll be going solo for a while. But I do have music I downloaded to my phone.
Went to lunch yesterday at our golf courses grill. Split a Avocado BLT with fries. Seems to be our go to item there.   :-)
Craig and I also washed, waxed, and cleaned the inside and outside of the jeep. Looks and smells brand new!
Well, that's all I can think of for now...

1 comment:

  1. Flowers look great! I play a lot of music on my phone, too.
    I seem to recall Mom liked geraniums. Alway had some in that planter wall at Grandma Edgerton's house.

    ReplyDelete