Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, June 07, 2019

Playing catch-up!

Good afternoon.
Sorry for my absence, but been a bit busy.
I've been spending a lot of time online researching and trying to finalize our Hawaiian Cruise.
Looks like we'll fly to Hawaii, spend a few days in Waikiki, then board the Norwegian Miracle, for a 7 day cruise.
Anyway, here's a interesting pic......
This is on the back of my Weight Watchers Salted Carmel Ice Cream Bars. Tell me....how can 1 bar individually be more than  2 bars together????
And here's my latest puzzle.....
And my cactus just keeps blooming!
Such pretty orange flowers!
We are finally getting some nice summer like weather. Been in the mid to upper 90's this week.
Went to Taco Tuesday again this past week, as a couple of neighbors were going out of town for a while. Had my Taquitos, and Craig and I also shared a shrimp tower. It's only 4 large shrimp, wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cheese. It was $13, but really good!
Our one neighbors just got back from a week on a houseboat over on Lake Powell.
Took another neighbor a few days ago to emergency. She's been feeling dizzy with headaches.
Tests didn't show anything, so she went to her Neurologist, and he's going to do more tests.
Hope they find out what her issue is.
That's about it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you. Will you be finished collecting mail when you take your cruise?

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete