Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, July 22, 2019

another post.

Good afternoon.
Here's some pics from one of my morning walks......
Yep. It's the ducks. The top pond is actually our large fountain at the main corner of our community. The opposite side of the pic is the sidewalk corner along Elkorn and Aliante Blvd. During the day, there is a 30 ft fountain of water shooting up from the middle.


The baby ducks are as big as the parents now. They all scrambled to the lower pond by the driveway where I was. I believe people come out and feed them so they were expecting me to also.
After picking up the neighbors mail this morning, (I didn't get it Saturday. I was to lazy to walk all the way down to the cul-de-sac where their mailbox is located) I walked around their houses to check on things and discovered a large package from Amazon by the side door.  I was about to put it in their garage when I noticed a different name on it. And then, a different address. Yep, it had been delivered to the wrong house. How does that happen? We all have our house numbers prominently displayed on the front of the garage. It was suppose to go to 7741, and it was at 7749. So I took it over to where it was suppose to be. She was happy to get it as she was expecting it the past weekend. And this has happened more than once!
I think some of the Amazon drivers they subcontract to don't know how to read.  :-/
Anyway, went to the doctors office this morning for my regular biannual visit. All my test results were normal so he spent the time talking about my up coming trips. Guess he wanted to make sure he spent enough time with me.   :-)
One of my walking neighbors comes back tomorrow, so I shouldn't have to walk by myself in the morning for a while.
And here's the last 2 puzzles I did.....
Both of them fireworks themed.
Been trying to talk Craig into a Mediterranean Cruise, but he just doesn't like the idea of a 15 hour flight to get there. Oh well. Maybe I'll find something else.

2 comments:

  1. I don't doubt that about Amazon, at all.
    Nice colorful puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not break up the flight with a layover for a couple days in another city? Chicago to Rome was a nine hour flight non-stop and it went quick. Or stop over in London, or Paris.

    ReplyDelete