Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, August 26, 2019

some pics....

Good morning.
The weather here has been nice, hot and sunny. Just the way I like it!
Been sitting out on the patio in the afternoons, sometimes with the fan, sometimes with the misters, and sometimes without anything.  The lack of humidity really does make the difference.   :-)
Here's my latest puzzle.....
And some current pics of the back yard.....


Here's a pic that my neighbor/sometimes walking, partner took the other day.....
And these are her doggies I've watched a couple of times when they were gone....
I got my long walk in this morning....all by myself. Gloria and Dave left yesterday for another week in Flagstaff, and my other walking neighbor Barbie, is currently on a Baltic cruise with her husband. So I'm picking up mail, checking on homes, and watering.  Barbie and Harry got a palm tree planted last fall, and they are suppose to feed it once a month, but never seem to remember, so I'm doing it for them. Another neighbor, Ken and Char, who are currently gone for the summer in their 5th wheel, planted a large shrub last winter and asked me to water it once a week. Then, my other neighbor Obbie, who's gone all summer, has a couple of potted cactus and an Aloe that I also water once a week. So I try to keep all that balanced between our own little trips.   :-)
And, since I am retired, I have plenty of spare time.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you cut down the size of your garden. ;-)
    Love the watermelon puzzle, and your yard is looking great!

    ReplyDelete