Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, October 28, 2019

fall....

Good afternoon.
Fall has suddenly descended on us. Our temps this week will feel more like January than late October. We might even get a freeze on Thursday night! But it's sunny, so we're happy.  :-)
And it's still better than Michigan!
Here's a couple of pics from the yard......

You can see the long fall shadows even here!
And my latest puzzle.....
Made a batch of breakfast muffins yesterday. Been sitting out front in the driveway during happy hour. More sun there than the back yard. Seems to be attracting neighbors, so I had to bring some of the chairs from the backyard out front. Going to Taco Tuesday tomorrow. Got a group of about 11 going.
Still walking in the morning. Usually a long walk by myself, and then a short walk with Gloria. Sometimes a third walk in the afternoon with Craig. You'd think I'd be a lot thinner, but I'm not!   :-)
 It must be true you're metabolism slows down as you get older, cause I don't eat near as much as I used to, but am fighting this weight all the time!
I've got apples for a pie, and hopefully will make that tomorrow.
And with that, this post is done!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your Tuesday is going well! We might get frost, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete