Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, October 07, 2019

puzzle time

Good morning.
A neighbor I collected mail for while they were gone for the summer, gave me a gift card to Outback, and found me a puzzle to do.
It's a 3D puzzle.......
It even has a working clock! It was fun to put together, although it took only a couple of hours. But it was a very thoughtful gift.   :-)
And here's a regular puzzle I recently finished...
And my Honeysuckle is coming into bloom.....
And I made an omelet for Craig for lunch.
I've gotten pretty good at making these!   :-)
The weather has been really nice, but then, that's why we moved out here.   :-)
Still walking every morning, and doing the fitness center on Saturdays. Just not always every Saturday....if you know what I mean....    ;-)
But that's about it for now....

1 comment:

  1. Wow. A puzzle with a working clock really is pretty neat!

    How may puzzles have been about food now?

    I agree your omelette looks pretty good.do you add anything to the eggs to get them thick like that, or are they not eggs, given your diet?

    Honeysuckle is supposed to taste good. All the ones around here are white.

    Mid 70s today. Coolest in quite a while.

    ReplyDelete