Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, December 27, 2019

rain....rain

Good morning.
Another rainy day yesterday, but fortunately, it didn't start until after my walk.
So far this year, we've had 9.51 inches of rain. Our yearly average is 4.15 inches, so a rainy year for us! And, that's helped lake Mead, our main water supplier. The vast reservoir is currently 9 feet higher than 2 years ago. That's a lot of water!
 Here's the latest puzzles I've done.......


And all the rain really brought down the leaves, as seen along Aliante Blvd on one of my morning walks.....
Had a nice quiet Christmas. We don't exchange gifts. I do have a couple of neighbors that bring us food, but we had a nice day. Cooked a bacon encrusted pork Tenderloin we got on clearance at Smith's. They are very expensive, and the only time we eat them is when we can find them on clearance. They are tasty!
Been doing some house cleaning and  enjoying retirement.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the train puzzle. I imagine the bridge with all the leaves was a pretty good challenge!

    ReplyDelete