Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

A little catchup

Good evening.
I know, another week has gone by without posting.
Sue me!   :-)
Here's a few puzzles I've done over that time.....


And also during this time. Our neighbor, Barbie, (who lost her husband last Nov and has decided to sell and move back to Illinois) I've helped pack and get her ready for the move back to Illinios.
We had lunch one last time last Friday after her house sold and the moving company packed all her things and left. Her sister flew out to help her drive back to Illinois, and they stayed down on the strip a couple of days before they hit the road.
And this isn't a good pic, but the huge desert area to the west of our community, will soon have hundreds of new homes, as you can see the wall they have started.
I swear, they are building thousands of homes here in the valley. nearly everywhere we go in the northern part of the valley, large new subdivisions are going up. We toured a new age 55 community last weekend. Was fun to see the new amenities and the latest decorating schemes they are using. We still like our home and community better.
And my latest puzzle......
Tomorrow we are meeting some ex customers from our Salon, visiting Vegas, over at the Aliante buffet for lunch.
Just saw on TV that Caesars properties here in Vegas are closing all their buffets due to concerns over the Corona virus. Seems a little premature, but I suppose it'll probably get worst before it gets better.
Anyway, we have taken a more proactive approach in washing our hands more often, and using sanitizers everywhere. We have also postponed booking any more trips until this whole thing has abated. I think a common sense approach is appropriate. Glad I took my cruise way earlier this year!
So stay healthy and away from crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment