Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, March 26, 2020

life stuck at home.

Good afternoon.
Well, to keep busy while we are told to stay home, (there's almost nothing open anyway) I've been doing pretty much what I do anyway.....
Work on puzzles....
Talk my hour long morning walk.....
Take pics of the mountains on my morning walk.....
Work on more puzzles....
Oh, and watch my car being towed away, when it wouldn't start, while we were at the store several days ago. Fortunately, it was just a battery, and the repair place was open. I did make sure I wiped down the inside real good when I picked it up, before I drove it home.
Sit in my backyard and watch the resident lizards run around. He's on the light colored rock next to a blue rock in the lower middle of the pic.
And, I bake pies. This one is an Apple / Cranberry pie with a pecan crumb topping. Craig's favorite.
As you can see, we don't do much different from our normal stay at home life. We just don't go out as much as we used to, and of course, no eating out right now. But Craig is a great cook, so we have a lot of tasty meals.
Everyone stay home, and stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Good scenery. :) We have those lizards all over. Maybe I should take some pictures.
    We got crawfish for takeout again tonight. Supporting local when we can. :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete