Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, April 10, 2020

yard pics

Good afternoon.
Day 24 with most everything closed. Still doing good. But Craig and I didn't really go and do much before the lock down.  Probably what we miss the most is going out to lunch occasionally, And going to the stores to wander and look. Now, we eat at home, and when we do go to the store, it's with a list, and we get in and get out.
Anyway, here's a few pic of the yard......









I've got a dentist appointment in a week and a half. Don't think they are open, but will call Monday to see what to do.
And here's a pic of my TV after I re scanned the channels.....
Yep, 96 channels! All from my antenna in the attic. Probably could get a few more if I put the antenna on the roof, but we're happy with these. Of course, a lot of them are Spanish, shopping, and info stuff, but we find plenty to watch. Just can't seem to justify the cost of cable.
I did venture out to the store this week. I seem to be going once a week now instead of nearly every day. But The store seems to be getting more stock on the shelves, except for any sanitizing stuff. But they did have toilet paper! And although we really didn't need any right now, I did pick up a 6 pack.
I did wear my mask and felt funny with it on. About 30 % of the customers wore them. But none of the employee's. You would think they would be the one's to be wearing them, but maybe the store wants to look as normal as possible.
So, three weeks in, and we're doing just fine. It does help I get out every morning and walk for about an hour. And we have our nice little back yard to sit out in.
You all be safe, and stay home!

1 comment:

  1. Yard looks great!
    We have an antenna outside. We'd get maybe 5 channels. Though three of them would be PBS from the repeater at the nearby University.
    Your yard looks great.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete