Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Another midweek post.

Good morning.
I made another batch of breakfast muffins....
I used Southwestern shredded potatoes, reduced fat cheddar cheese, turkey sausage, and of course, eggs.
And here's a little something I saw yesterday when I went to get the mail......
It's sitting at the base of our group mailboxes. 
I've been seeing painted rocks here and there on my morning walks also. Someone is using their home time to paint rocks and place them in strategic locations throughout the community. Of course, it could be more than one person doing them. It's a good size community.  Each time I see one, it does bring a smile to my face. 
Went and did our grocery shopping yesterday. The store wasn't near as busy as it has been, and seemed fairly well stocked. Except for hand sanitizer, and wipes. But we have enough of those right now since we have been able to find them here or there. Seems to be plenty of toilet paper, paper towels and water. Still can't figure why people were hoarding those items. There also seems to be plenty of meat, even with the supposedly shortage from many processing plants closed.
So, life goes on here during the pandemic. I'm amazed at the people I see on TV that just don't seem to think it's anything. I guess they think all the deaths are just propaganda, it's not going to effect them, and the doctors they interview are paid actors. I don't understand, and probably never will.

1 comment:

  1. Those rocks are a cute idea. 🙂
    We got approved for an apartment. Bit bigger than the hotel room. That will be nice while the manufactured home is being built and we, hopefully, can get the property ready for it.

    ReplyDelete