Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, June 03, 2020

foodie post

Good afternoon.
It's a little hot this week. 107 today. But it was nice this morning during my walk. 81 and 1% humidity.
Should be back to 'normal' temps of around 90 by this weekend.
Here's a dinner pic we had last week.

It's beef and broccoli, but we used pork instead of beef, and it was just as good!
Then here's the pie I cooked....
Blueberry/cranberry pie, with a pecan crumb topping.
I know, all my pies have a pecan crumb topping, but Craig likes them that way.   :-)
And of course, with whipped cream! Yum!
I've also ordered new area rugs for the living room. The one we have is getting really matted. Didn't know until too late I was suppose to put a pad under it. They will hopefully be here later this week. With all that's going on with the virus, weather, and riots, they have suspended their delivery guarantees. So I should get them between today, and next Monday, according to the tracking e-mails.

And that's another post!



1 comment:

  1. As long as you are safe, the rugs can take however long.
    I didn't know about pads either. Learned something new. 🙂

    Your pies always look good, and you should always make them how you like them. 🙂

    ReplyDelete