Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Mid jan update.

Good afternoon.
Two weeks into the new year, so i should do a post.
Been staying busy enough around the house, not going anywhere besides the grocery store.
Ordered a new printer, My old one is acting up. I try to print a page, and there will be a line here or there missing. And there seems to be no rhyme or reason for what lines print, and what don't.
 I cleaned the printer heads, changed the ink. Uninstalled and reinstalled the printer. Nothing seemed to help. And, it doesn't do it all the time. Sometimes from a web page, sometimes from my documents. Anyway, I got tired of it and ordered a new printer. Should arrive today.
I did a little project a few days ago. I replace the touch pad cover on my stove....

The stove came with the house, and when we moved in, the stove, microwave, cupboards above the stove, and even the ceiling, was caked in grease. I managed to clean up the cupboards, ceiling and the stove, except the touchpad, put the micro was to much of a mess, and we replaced that. Well, I finally got tired of looking at the stove control pad, went online and researched, and discovered i could get a replacement. It was a pretty easy switch, and sure looks much better.
I also baked another Pineapple Pie. It really is good with the pecan crumb topping.
And here's the plant I inherited from Barbie ....

 The 'pups' are getting quite large. Looks very nice. I read they won't bloom for about two years. I've had the plant just over a year so far. I also read the main plant is suppose to die, but it still looks good and is growing, so I've left it. We'll see what it does.
AND........
I just this morning was able to make appointments for Covid vaccines! Got an email alert from our community. North Las Vegas is having a 2 day vaccine distribution at our community center. I guess it's good to live in an age 55 community! So we have appointments for Sat. Jan 23rd. 
So, that's all I know for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment