Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

another day

Here it is, the day after the election. And I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sure glad I don't have to see or here another political add! Unless it's on You Tube. http://youtube.com

Now those were hilarious! More entertaining, and probably just as accurate!

For those of you who aren't familiar with You Tube, it's a web site where anyone can up load clips of them self or of anything else. And it's amazing all the effort people go thru to make up some of them!

But back to the election. Here in Michigan, a record amount of money was spent on the Governor's race. Over a total of $50,000,000.00!

And Devos spent 40 million of it and didn't even win the election!

It just goes to show, you can't just throw tons of money and expect to win. You actually have to say what you plan to do if elected. He just didn't do it!

I normally don't get all political on my blog, but we've had to put up with adds since April!

Anyway, glad it's all over!

And now I'm off to work!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:59 AM

    I know what you mean. I am tired of them, too.
    And from what I can see here, mostly the incumbents won, so I am surprised that the Dems took the House.

    Oh well. Lol. Have a good day, bro. :)

    Linda, as always. <3

    ReplyDelete