Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My new Calendar

I recently added a Calendar, I guess, because I could. And it was free. I always like free! The reason for this particular Calendar, was I felt a kinship to it. Being a hairstylist, it just seemed a natural fit. And quite fun I think!

I've never actually worn any of the hairstyles he is displaying! Though the last one I might achieve if my hair keeps getting any thinner! I've also added a clock. I don't know why, except again it was free. Just trying to make my Blog a little different from the rest. I've had a lot of fun with it. Even though I still don't know where I'm going with it. I guess time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:24 AM

    Ken's getting thin on top, too. :P

    *Hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete