Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas in the Salon

Finally! the long Christmas week at the Salon is over!
I'm not complaining, but it was a very busy week.
These are pictures of the salon Craig and I work at.
Click on the pics to see them better.
The customers seem to really like Christmas week.
They look forward to the food. And we always have a lot!
And of course, I enjoy all the Christmas presents
I get from the customers. Food, wine, gift cards,
and money. It's nice to know they appreciate
my efforts at keeping them looking good!
ALSO,
This is my 100th post!
I didn't know when I started, what would become
of this. But I've had a lot of fun with it.
I think I'll keep it going for now.
Merry Christmas!







2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:20 AM

    That's great! I would come there, too, just to admire all the work. :)

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, guys. <3

    *Hugs and Love*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great place to work...and all the food...oh,la,la.

    You must have a very good relationship going with Craig, to be able to work and live together...very impressive. (By the way, this comment section seems to be working ok for me now.)

    Ken

    ReplyDelete