Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Poinsettias


I received this poinsettia yesterday. It's one of
those that they are spray painting. Have you seen them?
They come in various shades, all with different
amounts of glitter. Now this pinkish-purple is
quite pretty, though I'm really a traditionalist
when it comes to Christmas. And the pic of this
blue one I got off the net I don't like at all.
I mean a BLUE POINSETTIA?
It just doesn't look right!
And have you seen the purple and orange ones?
Oh well, they wouldn't make them if they didn't
sell. So there must be people who buy them.
Someone told me the blue one are for Hanukkah.
You know, Israel's national colors are blue and white.
I think it's a bit if a stretch.
What does everyone else think?







2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:43 AM

    I think I wouldn't buy them. :P
    I can't wait till all the fuss is over though. Except for Mom, I'm really not feeling it this year. :|
    *Hugs*

    Sus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen those before...looks kind of interesting...guess it takes a year or two for that trend to reach Canada. Have a GREAT Christmas.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete