Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wednesday Decenber 6

Well. If finding rabbit tracks in the back yard wasn't bad enough, I went in the motor home yesterday to run the engine and generator, which we do once a month while in storage. And what do I find? MOUSE TURDS! And some partial eaten mouse bait. I only hope they ate the bait and went outside to die! We never got any last year, and this year to be extra safe, we took the advice of some online RV sites, and put fabric softener dryer sheets everywhere in the mo-ho. Well, that sure didn't work!

I mean Craig put them in the basement compartments, in every drawer and closet. Under the bed and couch. They didn't do a thing!

Now, if anyone has a better idea, I'm all ears!
I did put more mouse bait in the mo-ho
and outside behind all the tires.
And someone said moth balls
around the tires so I did that too.
Boy do those things stink!
But then, maybe I should set traps,
there might be a market for dead mice!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:55 AM

    *chuckles* Aw. *Hugs* bro. :)

    Sis

    ReplyDelete