Saturday, January 06, 2007

Wonderfully Weird Weather



December weather, at least here in the Midwest, set a record for the warmest December! And even into January it is continuing with today's temps into the 40's. Our normal high should be around 30. A nice change from our colder than normal November. All of our winter related businesses are hurting, and snow loving skiers and snowmobilers aren't very happy , But I sure am! I hate the cold and shoveling snow. Not to mention the heating bill savings! Makes me want to get the RV out and go camping! .....But I expect that this won't last. We still have a long winter ahead of us. But I can dream, right?

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:38 AM

    Certainly can't hurt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw on weather.com that an arctic air mass will be hurling down on us soon (boo!)
    I'm with you: I am ready for spring.

    Enjoy the weather while it lasts!
    mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had Thunder and lightening in Nova Scotia today..WTF? The RVing sounds like fun! Wanna pickup a hitchhiker?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been really warm here in Mi too so far this winter. Makes me wonder if it will snow like crazy come February.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Certainly can't hurt. :)"

    I am an eternal optimist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I'm with you: I am ready for spring."

    And we're counting it down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Wanna pickup a hitchhiker?"

    Might get a little crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Makes me wonder if it will snow like crazy come February."

    And you know we're gonna pay for this nice weather.

    ReplyDelete

Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.