Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, June 18, 2007

OH,NO, I've been tagged again!

Damn!
It happened again!
I've been tagged for a meme!
Don't these people know I hate memes?
But,... okay,...... I think I have to do it because it's some type of blogger code.
I can thank Jamie for this. I will get even........
So here it is...... It's called Pieces of Eight.
The Rules:
List 8 things about yourself. At the end of the post, tag and link to 8 other people. Leave a comment at those sites, letting them know they’ve been tagged, and asking them to come read the post so they know what to do.


This is my 8 things about myself.

1. Out of 6 kids, 5 boys and 1 girl, I'm the tallest. 6ft
2. I raised Gerbils when I was 12. Had 35 before my mom had enough of it, and made me get rid of them all.
3. I was president of our Junior Achievement company. I was also the second highest seller, after the kid whose mom sold Avon.
4. I've performed in 2 community plays, Unsinkable Molly Brown and Carousel. I played bit parts in both. I was asked to try out for the lead in Carousel, until the director heard my voice.
5. I'll eat almost anything! I have 2 conditions for food. 1. I don't want it looking at me. 2. I don't want it moving.
6. My first job was delivering newspapers when I was 10. My second job was working in the celery fields. My third was a dishwasher while I was in high school.
7. I tried joining the navy when I was 21, but didn't pass the physical. High blood pressure( I was nervous) and bad eyesight( I've since had Lasik)
8. I HATE SPIDERS!
To those who accept this meme, ....... My great uncle who owned the restaurant where I washed dishes, made the best pie!, a pineapple pecan creme pie that is to die for. I'll give you the recipe if you ask nice.

And now...... the selected bloggers..........

first is of course is Morgen . I know he loves memes!
2nd is Lewis, I can't wait to see what he says,
3rd, Albert, which should be very interesting,
4th, Steve and Warren, Of course this is a twofer.
5th, Shaney, cause he's such a cutie,
6th, Vinnie, a fun read,
7th, BentonQuest, another michigan blogger,
8th, Anthony, A canadian point of view.

8 comments:

  1. Your such a good liar...*winks*
    But Thankyou for including me - I think...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 35 gerbils! My God! How did you get rid of them? Actually, not sure I want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rick... some of them went to other homes and the rest to a pet store.
    What did you think I would do with them? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:47 AM

    I hate memes, too, but dammit, I'm superstitious about some things and, well, I got double-tagged so felt I had to. But the next person to tag me gets 50 Asshole points!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want the recipe!!! i hate spiders too, so can i have it? ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... that pie sounds Deeee-Lish!
    I'll let you know when I have the meme up, so you can send me the recipe!
    Thanks for the tag!
    ~mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:45 PM

    Done! and I want my recipe!!! Do not read at work lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay -- mine's up @ www.themoshow2.blogspot.com

    Not quite as revealing as Albert's, I must say...

    :)

    ReplyDelete