Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Daylily Post

We've been gone every weekend for the last 3 of 4 weeks, so haven't had much time to post or read, and it's been very busy at work. And what extra time I've had, has been maintaining the yard. There is always weeding and dead-heading. And cleaning the house? Will, that will just have to wait till fall. Summer is so short here in Michigan. I've got all winter to be indoors. And it's been very dry, so lots of watering.
So speaking of the yard...........
This is a picture post. 9 of my 30 or so Daylilies that are in bloom right now.








They come in so many colors and textures!



There are literally hundreds of varieties of Daylilies!

They start blooming in early summer. Some varieties bloom early, some mid, some late. So you have a constantly changing garden!



Hope you enjoyed the pics!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:45 PM

    Nice daylilies. :) I've got some like the red ones, and some like your last ones, except the orange is in the center and mostly yellow. :)

    *Hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love nature? I can't wait for spring to arrive here, only two more months. Your flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos of the lilies! so many beautiful colors, i only have yellow and orange here in podunk!

    glad you are back!

    smiles, bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, the flowers are beautiful. I LOVE lilies.

    Second of all....
    Wayne, dude, you know I adore you, but ARE YOU CRAZY? Michigan summers are long and nasty and unbearable, like a big ovenlike mitten-shaped hell! Every year I marvel that I have somehow survived another year without air conditioning.

    I'd like to thank you, though, because this gave me a great idea for a blog post... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really MUST SEE YOUR GARDEN really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really...*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mikey spoke up. Isecretly hoped my breasts would sag so much my obsessed child mightloose his desire through pure disgust.
    erotic incest stories
    brutal rape stories
    hot hardcore sex stories
    bestiality and pregnancy stories
    free stories teen incest
    Mikey spoke up. Isecretly hoped my breasts would sag so much my obsessed child mightloose his desire through pure disgust.

    ReplyDelete