Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

work,work,work

It's been busy at work, and I've been busy at home!
Since we stayed home this past weekend, I took the opportunity to get some things done.

First off, I cleaned the Salon. Like I do every Sunday morning. Unless we're gone and then I do it on Wed. morning. I then did some much needed weeding and deadheading in the gardens. And also a lot of watering. Been very dry here in mid-Michigan. Only .3 of an inch of rain this month. Makes for some very nice sunny weekends, but very thirsty flowers.
Next, I cleaned out the inside of the motor home. And then washed the outside, and waxed the curb side. You can't wash and wax the whole thing in one day! Too big! But now I have the one side, the front, and back waxed. so just the one other side. Click on the pic. Doesn't it look all nice and shiny?

The next day I washed and waxed Craig's baby.
It's a 1998 Honda Accord. Click on the pic.
See how happy he is in his clean and shiny car?

So you are probably wondering.......
What's Craig doing while I'm slaving away?
He caught up on his paperwork.
He does all of our business and personal bills and bookkeeping.
He also does the laundry, and vacuuming. and dinner.
Today, it's shopping, then I'm going to polish the motor home wheels, and rainex the windows. And then I think we'll just chill for the rest of the day, cause it's back to work tomorrow!
Everyone have a good week!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:46 AM

    You too, bro. :)

    *Hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew! where do you get all that energy. i just read about you doing it and i'm up for a nap! ha ha

    smiles, bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - can I borrow Craig? I HATE doing paperwork!!!
    Still really DRY here south-west of you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm exhausted. I think I need a drink and/or a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now that younwashed everything it will rain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:42 PM

    Your division of labor certainly seems to work well for the two of you. I was exhausted after reading your post!

    ReplyDelete