Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, October 12, 2007

what's on your desktop

On many of my blogs I read, I ran across a interesting subject over at Brad's blog. He showed a screenshot of his desktop. I really liked it. So I thought I'd show everyone what's on mine!
This is a stock pic of Lake Powell, which we've actually been to a couple of times and gives me much pleasure and memories. I tend to switch my desktop several times a year to give me a fresh look. Kind of like rearranging the furniture in a room.
I've also seen this "meme" if you will over at Lemuel's blog, and Wayne's blog. I think they have w-a-y to many icons on their desktop. I try to keep mine a little neater, with most of my links in the favorite's menu.
So, what's on your desktop?
For funny Friday, scroll down to the next post!


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:23 AM

    It's a flaw in my gay gene. :)

    That's a beautiful scene. I like desktops that "encourage" serenity since computers themselves do not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:42 AM

    Haha. I have almost half of my desktop with icons. I like to get to them easily.
    So my desktop is black. ;)
    I do like your picture though. Beautiful scenery.

    Hope you two have a good weekend!

    *hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of icons on the desktop may be a sign of either a highly intelligent being or one who's got a lot of things on the mind or just has a lot of icons on the desktop.

    i go back and forth. one of the solutions i came up with is if there is an icon that i can't decide if i want to keep or not i have a folder on the desktop entitled CLUTTER where i put them and either forget about them and once in a while go and trash them all or find something i've been looking for.

    behind all of it. the desktop wallpaper is a picture i took a couple of years ago of "Le Grand Palais" in Paris with one of the golden "Winged Horses" on the "Pont Alexandre III."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've stolen this from you so the least I could do is tell you. BTW love your wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete