Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, November 16, 2007

funny friday

A wealthy hospital benefactor was being shown around the hospital.
During her tour she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating furiously.

"Oh my GOD!" screamed the woman. "That's disgraceful! Why is he doing that?"


The doctor who was leading the tour calmly explained,


"I'm very sorry that you were exposed to that, but this man has a serious condition where his testicles rapidly fill with semen, and if he doesn't do that at least five times a day, he'll be in extreme pain and his testicles could easily rupture."


"Oh, in that case, I guess it's okay," said the woman.
As they passed by the very next room, they saw a male patient laying in bed while a nurse performed oral sex on him.

Again, the woman screamed,

"Oh my GOD! How can THAT be justified?"

Again the doctor spoke very calmly: "Same illness, better health plan."






Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:43 AM

    LMAO! This was particularly funny to me because next Wednesday "corporate" is telling us what our health plan choices will be for next year. (Can we all say "bend over and squeal"?)

    Somehow I do not think this will be included in our revised health plan, but boy, don't I wish!

    Thanks for the happy "weekend starter"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm too old to comment on this! ha ha

    smiles, bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Male nurse I hope! ;)

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun on many levels.

    I to am making my choices next week.

    But maybe I could go into nursing school instead and "specialize" to save the world from ruptured balls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO, Very Funny Indeed.

    WWW.THEFAMOUSFRAGRANCE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny. Now I must go check my insurance plan....

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!
    Now I want to go to nursing school...

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is hilarious Wayne!

    ReplyDelete