Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, November 23, 2007

funny friday

A guy goes into a supermarket, and while walking down one aisle, a beautiful blonde at the end of the aisle waves at him and says, "Hello".
He's rather taken back, because he can't place where he knows her.
So he says "do you know me?"
To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my children."
Now he thinks back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful and says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I laid on the pool table, with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped me?"
Trying to hold in a laugh, she said, "No, I'm your son's math teacher."

.
.
.
And speaking of beautiful blondes............................................
.
.













hehehe.....
And for those who have a long holiday weekend, (unlike me who has to work today and tomorrow)...
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Humor is often funny because there is truth in it.

    Thanks for your posted jokes. Always enjoy and share with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Good one Wayne!

    Now those pictures of girls might turn a few straight guys gay, yuuuck! XD

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I thought Bush could not be any more scary...

    ReplyDelete