Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, November 30, 2007

funny friday

And from my Florida friend Patti........

THE TOURIST

An American tourist goes on a trip to China. While in China, he is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time.
A week after arriving back home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple bumps.
Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor. The doctor, never having seen anything like it, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days.
.
The man returns in a couple of days and the doctor says:

"I've got bad news for you. You've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here. We know very little about it".
.
The man looks a little perplexed and says:
"Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, doc".
.
The doctor answers:
"I'm sorry, there's no known cure. We're going to have to amputate your penis".
.
The man screams in horror,
"Absolutely not! I want a second opinion".
.
The doctor replies:

"Well, it's your choice. Go ahead if you want, but surgery is your only choice".
.
The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims:
"Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Vely lare disease".
.
The guy says to the doctor:
"Yeah, yeah, I know, my American doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis?"
.
"What, cut you dick off "!!! The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs:
"Stupid Amelican docta, always want to opelate. Make more money, that way. No need to opelate!".

"Oh, Thank God!", the man replies.
.
"Yes", says the Chinese doctor, "You no worry!
Wait two weeks, fall off by itself!
You save money!"






Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Why am I sitting here laughing with my hands cupped over my crotch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:56 AM

    Penis jokes are always funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Another reason to always wear a condom!O_O

    I can't believe it is funny Friday again already, time is going so fast next it will be Christmas before you know it. Have a good weekend Wayne!

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowsa.

    Thanks for posting the Wren Graphic = looks pretty next to your starry background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:24 AM

    HEHE... good one!!


    -C (http://christopherc.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete