Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday update

For my Wednesday update, some more flowers blooming in the yard. But first, I awoke to frost!
That's right! We are under a frost advisory. So yesterday, I was out covering everything up! Will the warm weather ever come and stay? We've had a colder than normal May, April, March, and February. And they talk about global warming? Where? As I write this it is currently 32 degrees out. The perennials should be okay, I'll know after it warms up. But here's some more pics.
2 deciduous Azaleas

A yellow Lupine, and a yellow Tree Peony.
And a Purple Columbine.
And a total 377 plants for my sale! Now I need to write 377 labels and price tags for them!

5 comments:

  1. Last evening I finally gave in and turned on the A/C. As I was trying to pay the bills the sweat was dripping from me like crazy - just sitting.

    This morning we awoke to crisp cool dry air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:42 AM

    We've had 80 the last two days. Haven't seen 30 in a couple of months.
    But your yard is looking amazing. :)

    *hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:17 PM

    we had frost this morning, too, but everything seems to have survived ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frost? It's almost June.
    Your yard and flowers are looking great. Send some of that cold air this way.80 degrees for a low or 32 degrees well I'll take something in between please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, right?! SHEESH! lol

    LOVE your pretty flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete