Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

weekend wrap-up

Well, it was a productive weekend. With beautiful weather, I managed to get the front, back, and one side of the mo-ho waxed, Craig's Honda Accord detailed and waxed, cleaned up the inside of the mo-ho, and I even got a little weeding done. And I caught a Rabbit! Those little buggers are still finding their way into the yard. But I'll get them!
Craig did bookwork, laundry, mowed the yard, and made another delicious batch of Potato Salad! Don't we have an exciting life! hehe
So now it's back to work, but here's 3 Asiatic lilies and an Oriental lily for you to enjoy.





5 comments:

  1. Wow...you got alot accomplished didn't you? Is that recipe anywhere on your blog? I might like to try it. :)

    LOVE the lillys...they are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wascally wabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents were given free fill around their garden and the next year there were different lilies flowering in it, nice flowers.

    Don't hurt the bunny! You don't want Pam Anderson coming at you with her big fake boobs, yuuuuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:18 AM

    I love lilies. Yours are very nice. :)

    *hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lilies.

    ReplyDelete