Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, August 22, 2008

funny friday

Rumor has it at the strip mall our Salon is in, is that it's in the process of being sold. The good news is a local person is buying it so we'll have local management instead of out of town management. And our current owner is such a (!)! The bad news........Can't think of any right now. With 11 out of 21 store fronts empty, I don't think they'd raise the rent. There are a lot of empty store fronts on this side of town.
But anywho....
on with our ff.........

We all know those cute little computer symbols called 'emoticons,' where:

:-) means a smile and
:- ( is a frown.

Well, how about some 'ASSICONS?'
Here goes:

(_!_) a regular ass
.
(__!__) a fat ass
.
(!) a tight ass
.
(_*_) a sore ass
.
{_!_} a swishy ass
.
(_o_) an ass that's been around
.
(_x_)kiss my ass
.
(_X_) leave my ass alone
.
(_zzz_) a tired ass
.
(_E=mc2_) a smart ass
.
(_$_) Money coming out of his ass
.
(_?_) Dumb Ass

Did anyone notice I used an assicon in my post! tee hee!
So there you go, some new assicons to use in your correspondence! tee hee!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Not only amusing but educational today! I particularly liked "smart ass".

    Here's hoping the new owner/management will be able to attract additional businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed it but I thought it was your way of using a swear word. LOL NOW I see the assicon.

    Good luck with the new owner, whenever he shows up. Let us know how that turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:59 AM

    Haha. :)

    Have a good weekend, bro. :)

    *hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete