Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Is this August?

Is this August?
It's currently 50 outside this morning. Where's all the heat? What happened to global warming? We are having a very cool August. Not cold by any means, but cooler than normal. Actually I think the entire year has been cooler than normal. But it's still better than winter! And that will be here before we know it! But in other news...he he, I got the truck washed and waxed, so now all the cars are done! Just one more side to do on the mo-ho.
And here's a pic I took yesterday with my Kopper King Hibiscus. Aren't the flowers huge?

So now I'm off to work! See you Friday!
And I've got a very funny, Funny Friday coming up.

5 comments:

  1. That's a huge hibiscus! Great shot of you too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 AM

    Very pretty flower. :)
    All your heat came down here. :O

    Haha.

    *hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow that IS a huge flower! And that's a really good picture of you too. I think I know that nose... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this weather if only it would rain! I bought that hibiscus last year but mine has been a very shy bloomer. Probably from lack of rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks almost big enough to smother you!

    ReplyDelete