Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trip # 13. Petoskey State Park

Good morning everyone!

Just finished our 13th trip!
Made it there and back safely.
This trip took us on a color tour
to Petoskey State Park.
And for those of you unfamiliar
with Michigan, here's a little map.






Lansing is where the green arrow is,

and Petoskey is the orange one.

And why blogger does this to my posts,

(puts sentences in weird arrangements)

I don't know. Anyway, Petoskey State

Park is just north of the city on Little Traverse Bay.
A very wooded campground. And not very big rig friendly.
But we finally found a site. and with a little maneuvering,
fit in just fine.

And as you see in the clickable pics,

we had hit the peak color just perfect! And the weather was perfect also! Low 70's. About 10 degrees warmer than usual.


More about our trip in my next post when I have more time.





4 comments:

  1. You know, I flew right over the top of you yesterday as I went from Albany to chicago....I thought of you! And the weather while I was in Albany was just like you had....amazingly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we were still camping, I always wanted to go camping in the fall amidst the color of the season, but alas, my scheduled would not permit it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:42 AM

    Wow, the changing colors of the trees, is really beautiful. Looks like a nice site you had there. Enjoy the season...
    Ken of San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're whole family goes to Petosky. Except us and Linda...lol Looks pretty where you guys went.

    ReplyDelete