Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

busy, busy

Another quick post!
Work has been very busy this week, which is good!
I did get out a little early yesterday, and with the weather in the upper 50's, I spend an hour and a half cleaning out perennial beds, and scooping debris out of the pond. It felt good being out doors. I've got a lot of spring bulbs coming up, but nothing in flower yet.
March has been on the cool side, but at least we haven't had any snow this month which is unusual.
Craig used the leftover corned beef for dinner and made these tasty sandwiches. Mixed a little Hawaiian sauce with the shredded corned beef and served them on hamburger buns with fat free creamed cheese.
Then he stayed up to watch the Spartans play Kansas. He's not gonna be a pretty sight when he has to get up at 7 this morning for work. He needs 8-10 hrs, and the game didn't end till midnight. But at least the Spartans won! They now are in the Elite Eight! Ya!
And now I'm off to work!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:29 PM

    Those sandwiches resemble what they call Carolina Barbecue here. I can still remember when we first got to NC and we stopped for dinner. We were so hungry and I wanted Barbecue because everyone knows that barbecue is something you lick the sauce off your fingers and chew on bones.
    I was so shocked when they brought me something that looked like a cat had puked it up. :|

    Your sandwiches look better though. ;)

    ReplyDelete