Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A quicky

Jeepers! I almost forgot to do a post!
Life gets busy that way sometimes. Any who, on Monday, I went to Muskegon to see my Mom. Cut her hair, cleaned up and shredded a bunch of stuff for her, took her to Finleys for lunch, (we both had their delicious ribs!) and then to the 'club' (VFW) for drinks and pull tabs. And she won $100 on a 50 cent pull tab!
With out me home, Craig slept in till 11am! And spent the rest of the day doing bookwork. Yesterday was windy and cold, so we pretty much stayed in. I did have my EBay auction end yesterday, and got $300 for our old satellite dish receiver. So boxed that up and took it to the post office.
And now I've gotta get to work!

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I don't think I could sleep until 11am if someone paid me. I just automatically wake up at 7 no matter what time I went to bed. Naps are a good thing though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, poor Craig. You must work him to death Wayne, for him to need that much sleep. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dogs get me up early so I can never sleep in. It's nice that you take time to spend with your mother and lucky her for winning the money and having a son like you!

    ReplyDelete