Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, April 03, 2009

funny friday

And here is this weeks ff............

I'm not your type.
I'm not inflatable.

A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!
Except that one where you're naked in church.

I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Don't sweat the petty things.
Don't pet the sweaty things.

Red meat is not bad for you.
Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. As always, thanks for starting my day with a chuckle! (I really like the first three groups.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to FF! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete