Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm exhausted!
I weeded this morning for 45 min. before I went to work. Started at 8 am and came home at 6:30pm. And I'll be back at work at 8 am tomorrow. But here's a few pics of things blooming in the yard right now......

I have no idea what this is, but the second pic is a pretty Cranesbil.


Above is a Flowering Quince, and below is a Berginia.






And last above is a beautiful Crab Apple.
And Kris made it into the final round of Idol! YAAAAAAAAAA!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that all of these pretty flowers belong to you and not me. I'm exhausted just reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first photo is euphorbia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! We have bergenia here, too. They're called saxifrage in French. And that first one looks familiar, but I don't know what it's called, either.

    ReplyDelete