Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

busy, busy

After cleaning the salon this morning, I decided to wash the entire motor home. Then wax one side and the front. Wash all the windows, inside and out, checked the tire pressure on the mo-ho, the car, and the car kaddy, and checked the water level on the house batteries. All in getting ready for our next mo-ho trip. Craig did his usual bookkeeping and laundry. And Craig is fixing a special dinner for this evening, Meatloaf! He makes some great Meatloaf! With Scalloped Potatoes, and Broccoli.
And tomorrow, I plan on waxing the PT Cruiser, and giving him a good interior cleaning.

1 comment:

  1. I chuckled at your male reference to the PT Cruiser. When I was in college in the 1960's my roommate had a car that he called "Butch". When asked why he called his call "Butch", my roomie would declare that his car did not have "skirts" (a reference to a car accessory at the time).

    ReplyDelete