Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, June 29, 2009

flowers, flowers, flowers

The weather has been great! And with that, more work in the yard. Craig weeded the rock garden and did laundry, including the sheets in the mo-ho while I cleaned the inside of the mo-ho and fixed the exhaust fan in the mo-ho kitchen. Also did some weeding and deadheading in the garden. And we cooked a Turkey Breast on the grill, and Craig made his wonderful Potato Salad.
And as promised, more flowers!

Above, I have no idea what this is, but isn't quite unusual? And below, a Cranesbil called Splish Splash. It has a bi-color flower where each one is different.


And above. a variety of Coreopsis. And below, one of my 50 or so Daylilies.


And below, Knautia floating above and around other perennials.

And tomorrow, a Hosta post!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 AM

    I think one of these days I need to hire you to come do our yard... ;)

    Have a great week! :)

    *hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how green the foliage is on your daylily! The heat has really gotten to ours.

    ReplyDelete