Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, July 10, 2009

funny friday and such

I got the socket and extension I needed to put the wheel back on th mo-ho. Then I checked all the other nuts and discovered one on the other rear tire was loose. I couldn't budge it with my fingers, but it turned twice with the ratchet wrench. I guess I have another thing to add to my before trip check list.
I've got a very busy day today and tomorrow at work, but that's what happens when you take a long weekend. Can you imagine what it would be like if I took an entire week off? Your crazy busy the week before you go, and crazy busy the week you get back. That's one reason we take mainly long weekends, easier on the workload.
But now, on to our ff........

A farmer walks into his bedroom carrying a sheep in his arms and says,
"Honey, this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."
The wife, lying in bed reading a book, looks up and says,
"If you weren't such an idiot, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."
The farmer replies,
"If you weren't such a presumptuous bitch, you'd realize I was talking to the sheep."


Have a great weekend!

2 comments: