Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm so pretty update

I've gotten several comments and e-mails about the wax I use on the mo-ho, so I thought it'd be quicker to just do a quicky post. I've used a lot of waxes and polishes and what not, but always go back to Turtle wax, paste wax.

It's a cleaning and polishing wax that removes oxidation that polishes won't. And don't use the liquid, only the paste for a good cleaning/waxing. It's a bit more elbow grease, but that's what you need to really do a good job. And yes, you have to be careful you don't get that white film, but it's the best wax around!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:34 AM

    So how do you manage to do the moho and NOT get the white film?

    Thanks! Have a great end of the week, guys! :)

    *hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete